gbA is Hiring an Architect/Project Manager!
Experience Level: 5-9 years
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Project Management experience in commercial scale projects
- Experience in the development of Construction Documents
- Proven proficiency with Autodesk Revit and Google Sketchup in a professional environment
- Strong design, communication, and organization skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, but still able to thrive in an open office setting with an emphasis on a highly collaborative design process
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Owner interaction and consultant coordination relationship experience
- Knowledge of International Building Codes and Energy Code Compliance
- B.Arch or M.Arch degree or equivalent
gbA is a design-orientated architectural studio located in Montpelier, Vermont. We have a total staff of seven, including three principals, two registered architects, one architectural designer, and an office manager. We are a small studio that stresses 100 percent principal participation and a “hands-on” teamwork design process. We believe that Architecture is an art achieved by collaboration. Our designs are inspired by culture and place resulting in environments that are a joy to inhabit.
We offer a competitive salary with medical benefits, a 401k program with firm matching, training programs, and an energetic, cooperative office environment. If you would like to learn more, please send your resume, cover letter, work samples, and salary expectations to email@example.com. No phone calls please. Position will be open until filled by the right candidate.
— April 13th, 2017